Lead

Nov 2 09 7:41 AM

Tags : :

Well this is the first official week of NEA league pee-wee games, hope everybody will post their scores. GOOD LUCK TO ALL. (Lots of young talent in this league).
Quote    Reply   

#1 [url]

Nov 3 09 10:17 PM

BIC West (Monette) 4th grade boys opened the season with a 15 to 9 victory over Manila tonight.

NEA Titans Back to Back State Champions
2008 Little League Arkansas Machine Pitch Champions
2009 USSSA Arkansas 9AA Champions

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Nov 5 09 8:12 PM

BIC West (Monette) 4th grade boys over Armorel tonight 12 to 6.

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Nov 7 09 6:06 PM

BIC West (Monette) 4th grade boys over Marmaduke today 24 to 2.

Quote    Reply   

#15 [url]

Nov 10 09 4:27 PM

Just to let everyone know. The potential matchup of the year in the 4th and 5th grades happens tonight in the hallowed halls of the tradition rich Leachville gymnasium. First we have Morgan Wallings Lake City Rebels 4th grade vs. Michael McFarlins Monette Mustangs in a matchup of player and pee wee coaching legends. The same will hold true when Robbie Shirleys (aka Robbie Montgomery Knights) 5th grade Mustangs take on Kerry Stones Lake City Rebels in a 5th grade match up in a rematch of last years League Championship game.

I will be there for all of the exciting action. This should be two slobberknockers!!

Quote    Reply   

#16 [url]

Nov 10 09 10:07 PM

Lake City 4th grade wins in a thriller tonight over Monette 19 to 17.

Quote    Reply   

#17 [url]

Nov 11 09 9:20 AM

QUOTE (robobillyray95 @ November 10, 2009 04:27 pm)
Just to let everyone know. The potential matchup of the year in the 4th and 5th grades happens tonight in the hallowed halls of the tradition rich Leachville gymnasium. First we have Morgan Wallings Lake City Rebels 4th grade vs. Michael McFarlins Monette Mustangs in a matchup of player and pee wee coaching legends. The same will hold true when Robbie Shirleys (aka Robbie Montgomery Knights) 5th grade Mustangs take on Kerry Stones Lake City Rebels in a 5th grade match up in a rematch of last years League Championship game.

I will be there for all of the exciting action. This should be two slobberknockers!!

Boy did I hit this nail on the head. Round 1 in 4th grade goes to Morgan Walling 19-17. Speed and quickness wins out over brute strength and force this time. Can't wait for round 2.

What can you say about the general Robbie Knight? His Mustangs held on for a 25-24 win over Lake City to get the early leg up on his side of the 5th grade league. This game had it all, technicals, reversed technicals. clock errors, and last but certainly not least Robbies famous "chicken head" play.

In all seriousness, two very good elementary ballgames by the two teams to beat in the 4th and 5th grades. Good job kids!! nearsports/clap.gif

Quote    Reply   

#18 [url]

Nov 11 09 11:05 AM

You know if Robbie really knew what chicken head meant I would hope to think he wouldnt have an offense named that. Especially in elementry. Now I have a different take on the game, horribly officiated and especially horribly played by Lake City 5th grade. But they are little boys and thats the way it goes sometimes. Congrats to Robbie and the bunch. I'll try to stop by Burger King sometime this week to pick up your crown. Ha Ha.

Quote    Reply   

#19 [url]

Nov 12 09 8:50 AM

Bay's 5th and 6th grade boys games with Harrisburg this weekend have been cancelled. The games will be played at Harrisburg on December 8th. On December 19th Harrisburg will come to Bay. What does everyone else's schedule look like for Saturday. Who you playing and where?

Bays next boys games are at Monette on Tuesday night, I hope they will get on the bus, worried they might be scared especially 4th and 5th grade. nearsports/th_204.gif

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

Nov 12 09 9:06 AM

I would love to come watch those games but i have to take my techinal grabbin husband to Ridgefield to watch Kollin play. Good luck Bay! Whoo never thought I would say that!!!!!!

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help